The Technical Sales Support Professional is a key contributor to the sales organization by understanding the customer's requirements and supporting in proposal development. Successful candidates will have a sales or proposal background and knowledge of turbomachinery and/or control systems.
• Minimum 5-years’ experience with either control systems or turbomachinery
• Experience with technical and/or commercial proposal preparation and related commercial issues
• Ability to handle multiple tasks with tight deadlines
• Proficient with MS Word, Excel, & Outlook
• Review customer specifications, and recommended optimum turbomachinery control system to meet customer requirements.
• Prepare customized technical and commercial proposals for control systems with a variety of hardware/software platforms.
• Develop and maintain proposal preparation tools.
• Attend Bid Clarification meetings with EPC and end users to define and optimize control system solution
• Interface with customers and vendors