This position reports directly to the VP of sales for the Americas for PS CD. This position will be responsible for the new unit business (controls position) for Dresser Rand globally and is based in Houston TX. Since this position is for global support some international travel may be required.
If you want the challenge of working in a fast paced environment with new and different challenges on a regular basis this is the position for you! You will have the opportunity from here to move onto additional responsibilities within the sales organization as you grow and desire new career challenges.
Working with the new unit sales force you will have the following responsibilities:
• Review end user and EPC specifications.
• Attend Bid Clarification meetings with EPC and end user to define and optimize control system solution.
• Present and promote Siemens control system solutions with EPC and end user.
• Provide sales forecasting data for new unit control systems.
• Provide specification inputs to Bid Management so that our offer matches the specifications and take exceptions where required.
• Providing the basic system architecture for the control system.
• Interfacing to other business units as dictated by the specification requirements.
• Working with sales on defining market and target price to enhance our overall position to win.
• Working with Bid Management to develop the proposal and getting the pricing approved through the LoA commercial process.